ISFEST 2017 Lineup Announced
Isfest are pleased to announce the full line up for this years event, on Saturday September the 9th. Headlining this year are local Ska rabble rousers The Skarlettos, ably supported by Dethonator, Psycho Babble, Rack n' Ruin, The Straw Dogs and a host of other local acts and artists. Be sure to read our lineup page for more details.
Tickets are now on sale with adult tickets priced at £17 in advance (£20 on the day) and children are again only £5 each. Family tickets are also available for £40 (£50 on the door) covering up to 2 adults and three children.
Situated in the friendly and picturesque village of Isfield in East Sussex, the festival is delighted to be able to offer overnight camping in the Isfield Community Enterprise ICE Field, immediately behind The Laughing Fish pub. After enjoying a fabulous evening of live music, great local food, not to mention our beer and Pimms tents, why not stay over? Camping is FREE but pitches must be booked in advance ONLINE only, as spaces are limited.
The Isfield and Little Horsted Bonfire Society is proud to present its 4th Annual ISFEST live and local music festival.
Combining everything we all love into one great family day…
- Live music by a selection of local bands.
- A kids activity tent during the afternoon.
- A fantastic range of fresh and locally sourced food such as our Isfield Farm Shop BBQ burgers and hotdogs, and Pioppi’s Pizza oven.
- Our usual beer, wine and, for the first time at Isfest, a cocktail tent! (Offering a classic Pimms as well as our very own ‘Laughing Mule’ and ‘Isfest Mojito’)
- Soft drinks and ‘mocktails’!
- Free camping available (must be booked in advance)
- Located close to the 2016 CAMRA South East Country pub of the year - The Laughing Fish.
- Close to the Brighton-Tunbridge Wells 29 bus route – please check timetables
Come on down to Isfest for what promises to be another great event!
Food & Drink
Isfest also has a wide selection of locally sourced food and drink available, including a BBQ by the Isfield Farm Shop and freshly made pizza from local favourite Pioppi Pizza.
There's a well-stocked bar offering local ales, including the ever-popular Harveys, and we'll also be offering hot and cold snacks and soft drinks for all ages. And for this first time this year we’ll have a Pimms tent, selling the perennial summer favourite along with cocktails and mocktails.